www.paybyplatema.com – EZDriveMA is the electronic toll system on MA motorways, which replaces toll booths and collects toll payments through video footage of your vehicle.
With EZDriveMA, there are now four different toll payment options. www.ezdrivema.com includes the E-ZPass and Pay By Plate services, which have different benefits, payment plans, and uses. Learn more about EZDriveMA payment options below.
Visit paybyplatema.com to pay toll collection bills captured through video images of vehicle license plates.
Note that the toll system applies to both out-of-state and out-of-state drivers (just because you live out of state, don’t expect to use the free roads, bro).
To pay a toll online, have a credit or debit card or your account and routing number handy. If you do not have a ready payment method, do not access the Pay by the Plate service.
WWW.PAYBYPLATEMA.COM MA E-ZPASS ACCOUNT
E-ZPass MA is the easiest option for Massachusetts drivers to pay tolls. Tolls are collected from you via a transponder, a small electronic device that connects to your windshield.
When you open an E-ZPass MA account, your transponder is provided free of charge. Your MA E-ZPass transponder offers discounted tolls on MA highways. This transponder will also be accepted in all other states that accept E-ZPass.
If you choose to open an E-ZPass MA account, you will need to make an initial payment to establish an account balance. As you travel through tolls, they are deducted from your account balance. When the balance is too low, your account will be reloaded using the assigned payment option.
When you log into your E-ZPass account, you will be able to manage this balance automatically or manually and view past tolls, including updating your payment information.
Some customer service centers have reopened. If you need to complete a transaction at an EZDrive service center, you need to book an appointment online.
|Services||Commute & Mass Transit|
PAY BY THE PLATE MA – PAYBYPLATEMA.COM
- Access this toll payment option
- Designed for those residing in Massachusetts
- Photo or video images of vehicles and license plates are used to record toll transactions to a valid registered MA Pay By Plate account
The Pay by the Plate MA service is ideal for those looking to save time by electronically obtaining the name and address of the registered vehicle owner to issue an invoice to collect state-required tolls and related fees. Pay by the Plate MA service is ONLY available on MassDOT highways.
When making a payment, the statistics will accept all major credit/debit cards or the customer will be able to link their current account to the payment using the registered account.
Those who feel more comfortable paying by U.S. mail (typically seniors 65 and over) can send the payment to: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, EZDriveMA Payment Processing Center, P.O. Box 847840, Boston, MA 02284-7840 (DO NOT SEND CASH). A
signing a checking account or credit/debit card for customers to pay with the MA plate account is the easiest way to make a payment and is used by over 80% of customers.
The license plate payment service is operated by MassDOT and works with Microsoft Translator (do not contact Microsoft with questions about paying a toll).
Customers wishing to make a replacement payment by post can write to:
www.ezdrivema.com Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 8007, Auburn, Massachusetts 01501-8007.
PAY BY THE PLATE MA NOTES
- A $ 1.95 fee will be charged to those who refill their account by mail
- All accounts will be billed at the end of the 30-day billing cycle.
- Pay before the due date to avoid deadly fees
Any general questions regarding payment for MA license plate service can be directed to www.ezdrivema.com Customer Service Center 27 Midstate Drive Auburn, MA 01501-1800 or those wishing to make initial contact by fax: (508) 786-5222. The person who prefers email as a means of communication can contact email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AN E-ZPASS MA ACCOUNT
1). Online applications:
• Basic requirements:
- You must have a device with Internet access
- You need your personal data and payment information
- First, go to the EZ Drive MA account official website: https://www.ezdrivema.com/accountcreationselection
- On the next page enter your license plate number
- Enter your vehicle details such as make, model and year
- Then enter your payment information such as credit card, debit card or bank details
2). By mail:
- Send the completed and signed application to the address indicated:
- EZ Drive MA Customer Service Center
- 27 Midstate Drive
- Auburn, MA 01501-1800
3). Apply personally:
- Apply in person by visiting customer service centers located throughout Massachusetts
Or visit one of the EZ Drive MA partner locations
OTHER RELATED LOGIN GUIDE
- MyHTSpace Login
- Dominion Power Login
- USPayserv Login
- MiOcado Employee Login
- JCP Associate Kiosk Login
- Mylincoln Portal Login
- LCPS Go Login
- Sam’s Club Credit Card Login
- MyHRConnection login
- MyHR CVS Employee Login
- New England Real Estate Login
- Kaplan Nursing Student Login
- MyTHDHR Login
- coasterconnect furniture login
- Questions about the E-ZPass MA or Pay By Plate MA service: (877) 627-7745
- E-ZPass MA or Pay By Plate MA email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EZ Drive MA Customer Service Center Address: 27 Midstate Drive Auburn, MA 01501-1800
- EZ Drive MA Customer Service Number: (508) 786-5222
I hope after reading the above article about the www.paybyplatema.com – Pay Online MA Accounts/Payment Options, you will get the better idea. But if you are facing any issue related to this www.paybyplatema.com online then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!