The area around the eyes is a very delicate area, where signs of fatigue and aging are always visible. The skin of the eyelids is very thin, so the first wrinkles appear on it by the age of 25. Patients also complain of other shortcomings: bags and dark circles under the eyes, puffiness, sunken eyes, and dull skin color. All these problems are solved with the help of contour plastics – the introduction of absorbable dermal fillers, which are based on hyaluronic acid.- Fillers under the eyes
Table of Contents
How to prepare?
Do not drink alcohol for several days before injections – it thins the blood. It is also worth stopping taking drugs with a similar effect. Cleaning and peeling cannot be carried out before contour plastic surgery; laser procedures are prohibited. The skin must be in good condition.
How is the procedure
Conversation with a doctor. In the absence of contraindications, the doctor suggests that you choose a filler. Depending on the result you expect, you will be offered drugs to choose from. If injections of hyaluronic gel are contraindicated for you, the doctor will tell you about alternative methods for correcting the area around the eyes.
- Skin cleansing, make-up removal, and antiseptic treatment.
- Application of local anesthesia – cream – or injection of an anesthetic. The filler itself also often contains an anesthetic component.
- The gel is injected under the skin with a needle or a flexible cannula, depending on the injection technique and the amount of correction. Some patients do not pay attention to injections at all, while others remain mildly sensitive to them. One way or another, the procedure is very comfortable and usually lasts no more than 20 minutes.
- Repeated antiseptic treatment of the skin, application of a healing cream.
- Getting advice from a doctor.
- Control visit to the clinic 14 days after contouring. For convenience, you can make an appointment for a follow-up appointment immediately after the procedure.
How long does the effect last?- Fillers under the eyes
Some gels are excreted from the body 3 months after administration, some dissolve much longer – the result lasts up to two years. If you have had an “ugly” contour plastic in another place, do not worry – the process of removing the gel can be accelerated. For this, injections of drugs that neutralize the filler are used – for example, Longidaza. You can sign up for these injections at our clinic. Microcurrents are also used to accelerate the removal of the gel.
If you are not satisfied with the need to repeat the procedure over time, you can do lipofilling. This is contouring with purified fat taken from one of your “problem” areas. Fat cells take root by 70% and subsequently do not resolve. The exception is situations when a person has lost weight dramatically.
Indications for use- Fillers under the eyes
- pronounced nasolacrimal grooves;
- dark circles, bags under the eyes;
- thin skin;
- spider veins;
The benefit of hyaluronic acid-based eye fillers is to improve the quality of the skin. Being a natural substance, hyaluron improves the nutrition of cells with oxygen. Thanks to the normalization of metabolism and blood circulation, the color of the epidermis improves, imperfections disappear, and the skin is rejuvenated and tightened.
Benefits of lower eyelid fillers
- stable result – up to one and a half years!
- preservation of facial expressions;
- one procedure is enough to achieve the result;
- recovery is fast;
- the injection not only replenishes the volume but also improves the quality of the skin.
Recovery after the procedure
There may be swelling and bruising. They will go away on average 48 hours after the procedure. Most likely, on the first day of the injection site, it will not be possible to wet. It will be necessary to treat the skin with products on the recommendation of a doctor. Until the skin has healed, you can not touch your face with your hands, rub, massage, or scrub the skin. Do not apply decorative cosmetics to the injection area.
It is not recommended to drink a lot of water in order to avoid the appearance of edema.
First two weeks.
Avoid strenuous exercise and sun exposure. Do not go to the pool and sauna. Apply sunscreen before leaving the house on sunny days.
If you regularly take any drugs, consult your doctor about taking them during the recovery period.
Result after using hyaluronic fillers
- alignment of skin color;
- elimination of bags under the eyes;
- the look ceases to be tired;
- “failures” are compensated – lack of volume in the lower eyelids;
- small wrinkles are smoothed out;
- vascular and pigment spots lighten.