Delta 8-THC is a cannabinoid that can cross the blood-brain barrier and monetize serotonin. In mice studies, Delta 8-THC improves mood, decreases anxiety, and reduces depression. It also shows a natural inhibition of neuron firing rates, so it could help minimize neural excitation caused by epilepsy and other diseases.
This product has psychoactive effects at low doses but doesn’t produce any lasting changes in the brain chemistry until delta 8-THC dosages get close to or exceed 20mg/kg of body weight. Buying delta 8 gummies from CBD.co is an affordable option.
How is the brain affected?
One believes Delta 8-THC acts on CB1 receptors, but the exact mechanism of action is currently not fully understood. In mice studies, Delta 8-One sees THC induce selective apoptosis in neural stem cells and adult hippocampus.
One sees Delta 8-THC inhibit neuron firing rates, so it could help minimize neural excitation caused by epilepsy and other diseases. Some studies show that delta 8-THC inhibits microglial activation and regulates pro-inflammatory molecules in mouse studies. One can believe Delta 8-THC acts on CB1 receptors, but the exact mechanism of action is currently not fully understood.
In the mice study, Delta 8-THC improves mood, decreases anxiety, and reduces depression. Some studies have shown that delta 8-THC can inhibit microglial activation and regulate pro-inflammatory molecules in mouse studies. A recent study also showed a reduction of anxiety and depression in rats using delta8-THC treatment.
- Delta 8 THC can improve your memory by strengthening the part of your brain that stores information.
- Delta 8 THC could also make you more sensitive to negative or stressful situations, making it easier to express your feelings than bottle them up in a dark place that feels too hard to deal with.
- Delta 8 THC has been shown to increase creative thinking abilities in people under the influence of marijuana. That can make people more involved and invested in their work and help them focus better on the tasks at hand during their workday. That is an advantage for many exciting careers, such as business executives or programmers who need long periods of concentration on one charge!
- Marijuana with high levels of Delta 8 THC can help in medications, like pain relievers, that one can consume in a “sublingual” form. The pill must be held under the tongue for a specific time before being absorbed into the bloodstream through the mouth. If you suffer from chronic pain or any chronic condition that requires medication, smoking marijuana could make your job much easier by reducing you to fewer doses throughout the day.
- Marijuana with high levels of delta 8 THC can also help people looking for relief from spasms and muscle tension in their bodies.
- Marijuana with high levels of Delta 8 THC can help people who suffer from glaucoma, especially eye pressure. Many people who smoke marijuana for eating eat less, rather than more, by taking a small piece of marijuana and placing it on their food before swallowing it. That allows people to take in fewer calories than they usually would eat if they were eating the same amount, rather than smoking or edibles.
- Marijuana with high levels of delta 8 THC has been shown to relieve anxiety and depression better than many other forms of medication. It means that it is less likely to lead to addiction to the drug because people have found it easier to stop using the medicines than try and stop taking a much more potent form of marijuana. While schizophrenia or bipolar disorder is not dealt with well by smoking marijuana, many other mental health issues are outstanding with this drug.
- Delta 8 THC has been known for its cancer treatment, reducing the chances of several forms of cancerous growths and tumors growing in your body. Taking this kind of marijuana could also help reduce the pain associated with an operation on your body and increase your chance of a more positive outcome from various cancer treatments.
- Delta 8 THC can strengthen your immune system and help you fight off various viruses that you come into contact with, like the flu or a cold. That makes it a perfect drug for those who work outside in colder climates to keep them warm and inhibit their chances of getting sick during the cold weather.
Studies on CBD
A recent study shows how cannabis works on the brain and why it is suitable for overall health. Delta-8 THC is known to be the cannabinoid found in cannabis. A study conducted by Dr. Daniel Amen and published in the Archives of General Psychiatry suggests that delta-8 THC could provide neuroprotection from neurodegenerative brain diseases like Alzheimer’s”.
Delta-8 THC is seen to help protect from many types of cancer and might also slow the cognitive decline associated with aging and treat conditions such as ADHD, ADD, and PTSD. This is the first research to prove that a phytocannabinoid, such as delta-8 THC, works mainly on the brain and can protect it from cognitive decline in diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.
Researchers conducted a double-blind study where they tested: Delta-8 THC, arachidonoyl ethanolamide (an enzyme that destroys specific molecules in the brain), and a placebo (sugar pill) concerning 47 people seen affected with Alzheimer’s disease. The results showed that those with delta-8 THC showed a significant improvement in cognitive function compared to those given a placebo. Publish of the findings is available in the journal Neuropsychopharmacology.
The cannabidiol (CBD) molecule is the second-most abundant cannabinoid in marijuana, behind THC. CBD is not psychoactive, meaning that it will not get you high. THC connects to cannabinoid receptors in our brain and central nervous system to produce its psychoactive effects; CBD does not bind to these receptors.
Delta-8-THC (along with delta 9 and 11) are the primary cannabinoids produced by an extraction process called “supercritical CO2 extraction”. To achieve these high levels of delta-8, after refinement, the extract is sprayed into a solvent until all that remains is a cannabinoid-laden resin.
One can add this resin added to other products for an activated effect. The supercritical process creates cannabinoids that are more effective than those found in traditional marijuana because it uses freezing temperatures and no external pressure, which allows for the most efficient separation of cannabinoids from the plant material.