Love the service at the Salon’s listens, and want to share the customer service experience, then the My Salon’s listens survey, found at Mysalonlistens.com is where you could give a share of your feedback of the place. The survey provides you with a chance to give your reviews over your latest salon visit experience. You can share your feedback, or can even leave honest comments about your visit to the place. If unsure or in a dilemma about how to fill up the survey, then read our detailed article about the same.
Table Of Contents
ABOUT THE REGIS CORPORATION
Regis Corp is the holder of the largest chain of Hair Salons in the world. Their headquarters are located in Edina, Minnesota. The Corporation was originally founded by Florence and Paul Kunin in the year 1922, from then on the salon legacy has been expanded and passed on from one generation to another. The Corp owns more than 10,000 salon stores under various brands in the US and other places.
ABOUT MY SALON’S LISTENS SURVEY
The survey has been created by the Regis group in order to have a better connection between the customers and owners, furthermore to enhance their customer service. The questionnaire set up by them consists of basic standard questions, which helps them in understanding the customer’s feelings. Here, in this survey, you can rate your satisfaction level and can leave reviews.
FOR THE UNDERTAKING OF MY SALON’S SURVEY REQUIREMENTS
- Receipt of survey invitation.
- A device capable of holding the survey with a stable internet connection such as a laptop or computer.
- Can read and write English.
HOW TO TAKE MY SALON SURVEY ONLINE
1. Visit Mysalonslisten.com for the survey.
2. Select the name of the salon you visited recently that is from where you have got your invitation card for the survey.
3. There read the short description concerning the survey and then select the following in the same serial-
. Select your concerned state
. Your city.
. Salon Location and name
. Using a calendar select the date of service.
4. Using the ticket enter the ticket number and stylish name. In case you don’t have your ticket or receipt with you can always write “ N/A” and continue with the survey.
5. After the completion of the procedure; questions related to your experience and satisfaction in the salon will be asked; some of them will require you to rate on a 0-10 or 0-5 scale, while some others will require you to type your answer in the text box. Try to give as much information as possible. Some questions might require multiple choice answers.
6. Some questions might include as to how and when you booked the salon, was the salon clean up to your standards, the standard and quality of service provided.
7. In the end, a feedback box will pop-up, here you can include any additional feedback, comments, or reviews regarding tips, or if you want to receive gifts or any other such things.
8. Enter your Email address in the end for future offers and more information from the Regins Hair Salon.
To learn more about the survey, visit the official website of MySalons Listen, where you can access their survey too. The survey comes with no rewards with it as it is a general requirement of the company to enhance its services.
CONTACT THE CORPORATION
In case of any query, you can contact the corporation over the phone at 1-877-857-2070. The company also has access to social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. The company also has a mailing address, you can mail them at Regis Corporation, Attn: Customer service Department, 7201 Metro Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55439.
- Regis Corp Official Website: http://www.regiscorp.com/
- Regis Hair Salons Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.mysalonlistens.com
- Regis Hair Salons Official Site: www.regissalons.com