Have you paid a recent visit to any of the Bojangles’ restaurants? Then you are the right person to take part in the Bojangles Customer Satisfaction Survey. The Bojangles Customer Satisfaction Survey found on www.bojangleslistens.com is an online questionnaire, developed by the Bojangles’ to get its customers to feedback upon its services and their experiences at their recent visit its restaurants to make the improvements, based upon the suggestions received in the survey. It will also be helpful to create an understanding of its business among its customers. Filling this survey will also make you win great rewards. The rewards include Bojangles’ food coupons, that can be redeemed on your next visit to the Bojangles restaurant.
Table Of Contents
Bojangles’ is an American restaurant chain founded by Richard Thomas and Jack Fulk in 1977. The very first restaurant of Bojangles’ was opened in North Carolina. Later, Bojangles’ was purchased by the Horn & Hardart Company from its founders. Bojangles’ had a continuous change in ownership, but it only helped it to grow better and more. Having its headquarters in North Carolina, Bojangles’ is a rapidly growing food chain.
Being famous for its delicious and mouth-watering fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits. Bojangles’ offers a wide range of tasty on-trays. Bojangles’ family is becoming greater day by day and currently Bojangles’ is operating more than 600 restaurants in Southern U.S. Bojangles’ is not limited to the U.S only, it is making the whole world fan of its delicious food. It is operating branches in China, Honduras, Mexico, Ireland, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands.
|Language||English & Spanish|
NECESSARY THINGS TO TAKE THE SURVEY
- You should have a PC or laptop with a good internet connection.
- You should be possessing the receipt from your recent visit to Bojangles’, stating you the invitation to take part in the Bojangles Customer Survey.
- Employees working at Bojangles’ and their immediate family members can’t take part in the Bojangles’ Customer Survey.
- You should be having a basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- You must be 18 or above in age.
STEPS TO TAKE FOR THE BOJANGLES SURVEY ONLINE
- Open www.bojangleslistens.com on your PC or laptop.
- Choose a suitable language from English and Spanish.
- Now from your purchase receipt, enter the ID code, time, and date of visit.
- Click the start button.
- Read the questions and answer the questions truthfully and do give your true reviews. Don’t worry if they are negative ones as the people at Bahama Breeze deeply cares about every view its customers and it won’t surely get you off from the race of winning the exciting prize.
- Now just fill the contact details and other information to enter to the sweepstakes.
- And you are done, by spending barely 10 to 15 minutes of your time you have helped Bojangles’ to get better with its operations and you have earned a Bojangles’ Coupon Code which is redeemable on your next visit.
- Bojangles Head Office Address: 9432 Southern Pine Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273, United States.
- Bojangles Head Office Phone Number: 1-704-527-2675
- Bojangles Head Office Fax Number: 1-704-523-6803
- Bojangles Customer Care Number: 1-800-366-9921
The Bojangles Customer Satisfaction Survey found on www.bojangleslistens.com. Online surveys had made it much easier to establish a two-way connection between the management who is behind the operations of the Bojangles’ and the people that get served at their restaurants. Being it an online survey the customers can take the survey at their comfort. In this way, Bojangles’can connects with more costumers and collect more data. And the Bojangles’ Customer Survey can be more successful.
Each and every employee at Bojangles’ is determined to provide its customers with the best food and services and this survey is a step forward in that process only. It cares about what its customers think. By taking part in the survey you will not only get a free Bojangles’ Food Coupon but by providing them your honest opinion you will also get a better experience on your next visit to their restaurants as your truthful review will help them improve, isn’t it a win-win deal.
- Bojangles Survey Site: www.talktobo.com or www.bojangleslistens.com
- Bojangles Official Website: www.bojangles.com