The Food Basics Feedback Survey found at www.Foodbasicsfeedback.com is a web questionnaire designed by Food Basics to understand their customers better and also the purchasers could provide the required suggestions they think that the corporate could adopt. All the criticisms are going to be appreciated and that they will attempt to improve the maximum amount as they will.
The survey is going to be anonymous and can take only a couple of minutes of some time. Is it online also so you do not have to worry about going out? The survey is often done at the comfort of your couch. The questions are very simple and supported your last visit to the store. Read all the questions carefully and answer truthfully. They look after your happiness and therefore the pleasant experience of your visit to the shop. they need to understand what their average customer wants. they need to understand how they will improve in terms of atmosphere, service, and products. Once you have given the survey you have a chance of winning a $1000 Metro gift card to Food Basics.
ABOUT FOOD BASICS
Food Basic is a grocery retailer chain throughout Canada. It was established in 1995, as a subsidiary of A&P Market. The store was established with the intention of selling low-cost alternatives and A&P Market label items and generic items.
The Food Basics stores remain strong in Canada after A&P Market bankruptcy. One of the ways the retailer helps shoppers save money and it is Environmental-friendly is by encouraging them to bring their own plastic or paper bags or to use empty boxes.
|Rewards||$1000 Gift Card to Food Basics|
|Entry Limit||Four entries per person|
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND REQUIRED FOR THE FOOD BASICS SURVEY
- The survey was taken by a legal resident of The Province of Ontario, Canada Citizens only.
- The customer should be about 18 years aged.
- They should have access to laptops/mobile with a good internet connection.
- Having a receipt of your last visit to Food Basics is important because it is a call for participation in the survey.
- Remember to see the digit code on the receipt.
- The customer should be ready to read and write in English or Spanish.
- Remember to answer honestly in the least times.
- Try to be as specific as you’ll be
- The prize isn’t transferable
- The sweepstakes are merely allowed for one person.
- There should be no employee affiliation.
HOW TO ATTEMPT THE FOOD BASICS FEEDBACK SURVEY ONLINE
- Firstly, you have to check in your purchase receipt if there is a code.
- Secondly, open the www.Foodbasicsfeedback.com
- you can change the language from English to French.
- Now, enter the code which is located on your receipt.
- Click on the ‘Start Survey’ button.
- Even If you don’t have an access code then just click on the link given below the ‘start survey’ button
- Select the city, state, location, date of your visit, and the captcha in the box.
- Click on the ‘Start Survey’ button.
- Attend all the survey questions honestly one by one.
- Answers are arranged in the form of a rating.
- After answering all the survey questions, you have to finish the survey by click on the NEXT.
- Enter your personal details like your name, address, phone number, email address.
- Click on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- At the end of the survey, you will get an entry into the sweepstake to win a cash prize.
1021 Cyrville Rd #1, Gloucester, ON K1J 7S3, Canada
C9G7+M9 Cummings, Ottawa, ON, Canada
The Food Basics Feedback Survey is a web survey designed by Food Basics & found at the www.Foodbasicsfeedback.com. they need your valuable feedback for his or her on-goings of the store. They care about your feedback and need your opinion on the atmosphere, products, services, and overall customer experience. The survey is online so it’s very easy and cozy for you. This step by step guide made by us will assist you in every set of the way of the survey after the survey you’ll get a chance to win $1000 Metro gift card at Food Basics.
Food Basics Feedback Survey Contest Rules: http://www.foodbasicsfeedback.com/page/rules
Food Basics Feedback Survey Winners: http://www.foodbasicsfeedback.com/page/winners
Food Basics Feedback Survey Need Help: http://www.foodbasicsfeedback.com/page/help