The Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey found on www.FootLockersurvey.com, is a web questionnaire designed by Foot Locker to understand their customers better, and also the purchasers could provide the required suggestions they think that the corporate could adopt. All the criticisms are going to be appreciated and that they will attempt to improve the maximum amount as they will.
The survey is going to be anonymous and can take only a couple of minutes of some time. Is it online also so you do not have to worry about going out? The survey is often done at the comfort of your couch. The questions are very simple and supported your last visit to the store. Read all the questions carefully and answer truthfully. They look after your happiness and therefore the pleasant experience of your visit to the shop. they need to understand what their average customer wants. they need to understand how they will improve in terms of atmosphere, service, and products. Once you have given the survey you will receive a validation code for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more.
Table Of Contents
ABOUT FOOT LOCKER
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. may be a US-based chain of retail stores that concentrate on athletic shoes and sportswear. The flagship store opened in NY City’s Midtown Manhattan and now has locations in over 20 different countries throughout the planet. Foot Locker was established in 1974 as a successor to the F.W. Woolworth Company, and an honest number of former Woolworth Drugstore locations are now Footlocker locations.
The company has since opened other related specialty stores, like Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, and woman Foot Locker. Store employees also are known for his or her black-and-white striped jersey store uniforms.
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND REQUIRED FOR THE FOOT LOCKER SURVEY
- The survey was taken by US Citizens and District of Columbia only.
- The customer should be about 18 years aged.
- They should have access to laptops/mobile with a good internet connection.
- Having a receipt of your last visit at Foot Locker is important because it is a call for participation in the survey.
- Remember to see the digit code on the receipt.
- The customer should be ready to read and write in English or Spanish.
- Remember to answer honestly in the least times.
- Try to be as specific as you’ll be
- The prize isn’t transferable
- The sweepstakes are merely allowed for one person.
- There should be no employee affiliation.
HOW TO TAKE THE FOOT LOCKER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY ONLINE
- Visit the URL for the survey at www.footlockersurvey.com
- Enter the Foot Locker Survey 5 digit code provided on the Foot Locker receipt of your recent visit to Foot Locker.
- The users will be asked about their overall last experience and services.
- Answer all these questions appropriately and honestly at all times and click Next.
- Then the users will be asked to provide their contact details email id at Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
- A validation code will appear at the end of the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey which can be used to redeem to win $10 off a purchase of $50 or more on the next visit.
The Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey is a web survey designed by Footlocker found on www.FootLockersurvey.com & they need your valuable feedback for his or her on-goings of the store. They care about your feedback and need your opinion on the atmosphere, products, services, and overall customer experience. The survey is online so it’s very easy and cozy for you. This step by step guide made by us will assist you in every set of the way of the survey after the survey you’ll receive a validation code which has a discount of $10 which you can use at Foot Lockers.
- Foot Locker Official Website: http://www.footlocker.com/
- Foot Locker Coupons Official: http://www.footlocker.com/coupons/