The friendly’s listens Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.firendlyslistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by the café. Who doesn’t love ice-cream? Who doesn’t love a discount? If you want to avail both look no further.
They want customer feedback for their café, if their services, food, atmosphere, cleanliness of the café are good. Is there any room for improvement from their side. All Criticisms are welcomed. They want to know what their average customer wants. Customers are expected to answer the survey questions as Precise and as truthfully as possible. It doesn’t matter whether your experience was good or bad, you should still make a note of mentioning it. Irrespective of the type of experience with the company, your feedback will be used constructively nonetheless. After the survey, you will get a $5 discount on any item you purchase the next time.
Table Of Contents
ABOUT FRIENDLY’S HISTORY
Friendly’s was founded in 1935. The first Friendly’s opened in Springfield, Massachusetts during the great depression. It started as a small little ice cream shop, offering double-dip cones for 5 cents a cone, now has more than 380 outlets nationwide. Seventy years down the line, Friendly’s is still one of the best places to make memories while enjoying your favorite ice cream flavors.
What makes Friendly’s so unique is the fact that it serves tasty homemade ice cream is an absolute delight after scrumptious meals like the signature beef burgers and super melt sandwiches, along with 20 other delicious items on the menu to choose from.
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND REQUIRED ITEMS FOR THE FRIENDLY’S LISTENS SURVEY
- The survey was taken by US Citizens, United Kingdom, and Canada.
- The customer should be about 18 years of age.
- They should have access to laptops/mobile with a good internet connection.
- Having a receipt of your last visit to Friendly’s is necessary. As it is an invitation for the survey.
- Remember to check the digit code on the receipt.
- The customer should be able to read and write in English or Spanish.
- Remember to answer honestly at all times.
- Try to be as specific as you can be
- You will have to specify your email to avail of the discount.
- You are allowed to take only one survey per each purchase receipt.
HOW TO TAKE THE FRIENDLY’S LISTENS SURVEY ONLINE
- Visit the official Friendly’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Page at www.Friendlyslistens.com
- Enter the 14-digit Survey Code on your receipt
- Enter your reason for contact, purchase type, state of the location visited and store visited and click on Next to begin your survey.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Answer the following questions based on your own visiting experiences. Try to be honest at all times.
- Press on “NEXT” to proceed. You are requested to share your honest feedback and reviews about food quality, cleanliness of the restaurant, employee behavior, environment, and much more in the Friendly.
- Answer all these questions honestly and precisely. It will take a couple of minutes to complete the series of questions
- Go through each of the points in order to complete the survey
- Once you completed the Friendly’s Survey Questionnaire, they will offer you a validation code.
- Write the code on any side of the purchase receipt. Do not forget to redeem it by showing it to the cashier on your next visit to the restaurant. You can get free foods by using this coupon code.
The Friendly’s Listens Guest Feedback Survey found at www.friendlylistens.com is an online survey designed by the Friendly’s. They want your valuable feedback for their on-goings of the restaurant. They care about your feedback and want your opinion on the atmosphere, services, food, and overall customer experience. The survey is online so it is very easy and comfortable for you. This step by step guide made by us will help you in every set of the way of the survey. After completing your survey you can get a $5 discount on your next visit.
- Friendly’s Ice Cream Website: www.friendlys.com
- Friendly’s Ice Cream Survey Site: www.friendlyslistens.com