The Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Indigofeedback.com, is an online questionnaire set up by the company. They currently get to associate with innovative ideas, constantly improving their products and services at the same time to be on top of the market. Each company understands that it’s additional valuable and effective to target the wants of their existing customers, instead of obtaining new ones.
The company values your feedback and satisfaction of their product, and that’s why it came up with the survey to get your input and take care of the areas you suggest as well as maintain the best areas you praise. In this writeup, I will guide you through the steps you need to pursue the survey with ease and win. You can also receive an entry into sweepstakes for a chance to win a CDN$500 Indigo Gift Card, Coles Smithbooks, Indigospirit, and more.
INDIGO BOOKS AND MUSIC HISTORY
Indigo Books and Music, a Canadian company, was started in the year 1996 by Heather Reisman and is still operated today by her. Indigo offers a variety of books and magazines, DVDs, CDs, alongside specialty toys, gifts, a range of stationery products, and home decor items. It is a publicly-traded company with revenue of $1 billion annually.
There are 116 stores across Canada operating under the banner of Indigo or one of its subsidiaries. In recent years they have expanded their online Indigo.ca site to include e-books for their Kobo-brand reader, and music and movie downloads to compete with Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
|Headquarters||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|Net income||₹1.6 billion|
|Total assets||₹250 billion|
|Total equity||₹69.46 billion|
HOW YOU CAN TAKE THE INDIGO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
We have emphasized the simplicity of the questions. This makes your work fun and straightforward. The questions are related to your real experiences of purchasing in the outlet. Some requirements are:
- Have a laptop or a phone with an excellent browser to access the survey site.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have your recent Indigo receipt that contains invitation code,
- Random winners will be selected each monthly drawing, each will receive a gift card. It cannot be combined with another special offer or promotion though and should be accepted as awarded.
- Be able to read either of English or Spanish.
HOW TO TAKE INDIGO SURVEY ONLINE
- Visit www.Indigofeedback.com
- Select your preferred language. Click next to access the survey questions.
- Please take your time to read all guidelines given in the questionnaire and answer the questions with honesty based on your recent experience with the retailer. You can take your time to go through the questionnaire. Most questions are multiple-choice, but some may offer text boxes so you can type exactly what you think.
- Be ready to share your correct contact details for feedback on the survey outcomes for the CND$500 gift card. This will only be used for sweepstakes entry. If you do not wish to enter the drawing, simply close your browser window.
- general support and servicing, call us at 1-866-946-9545
The Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Indigofeedback.com allows you to participate in the customer feedback survey. The questions are straightforward and are related to your previous experiences when you visited the joint. Once you’re completed with the survey, you get the chance to participate in sweepstakes with a whopping CND$500 as the gift card. Our step by step guide will allow you to take the survey with ease and win. For any queries or feedback kindly comment down below.