The Kansas City Zoo Visitor Satisfaction Survey found at www.kansascityzooexperience.com is an online questionnaire designed by the Kansas City Zoo to help understand their customers better and also the customers could provide the necessary suggestions they think that the company could adopt. All the criticism will be appreciated and they will try to improve as much as they can.
The survey will be anonymous and will take only a few minutes of your time. Is it online as well so you don’t need to worry about going out. The survey can be done at the comfort of your couch. The questions are very simple and based on your last visit to the zoo. Read all the questions carefully and answer truthfully. They care for your happiness and the pleasant experience of your visit to the zoo. They want to know what their average customer wants. They want to know how they can improve in terms of atmosphere, service, and products. When you give the survey you will receive a validation code. Please make sure to look at your code so as to what you will receive.
ABOUT KANSAS CITY ZOO
Started in December 1909, Kansas City Zoo draws all the people around the world with its world-class exhibits and amazing programs held throughout the year. The first expansion took place in 1912 and then in 1948 the petting zoo called Touchdown was launched.
Places such as the Kansas City Zoo bring people together and helps them to appreciate, understand, and conserve the environment for the sake of the animals and future generations. Various species of animals including mammals, birds, and amphibians are facing extinction and as a zoo, they are able to make a difference. Kansas City Zoo shelters more than 1,300 species from Africa, Australia, and other countries.
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND REQUIRED FOR THE KANSAS CITY ZOO SURVEY
- The survey was taken by US citizens only.
- The customer should be about 18 years of age.
- They should have access to laptops/mobile with a good internet connection.
- Having a receipt of your last visit to Kansas City Zoo is necessary. As it is an invitation for the survey.
- Remember to check the digit code on the receipt.
- The customer should be able to read and write in English or Spanish
- Remember to answer honestly at all times.
- Try to be as specific as you can be
- The prize is not transferable
- Only one entry per survey
- The company employees are not allowed.
HOW TO TAKE THE KANSAS CITY ZOO SATISFACTION SURVEY ONLINE
- Firstly, Go to www.Kansascityzooexperience.com
- Next, Enter the date of your visit and click Start.
- Select the time of your last visit.
- Rate your experience with the zoo.
- Answer the questions. You must answer all questions on the page to move forward.
- Select your membership type.
- Rate the satisfaction of the questions asked.
- Indicate if you had a problem. If you answer yes, you will be provided a text box where you can explain this problem and if it was fixed.
- Answer whether you will return and tell friends.
- Answer a few more questions.
Write the validation number you receive on your invitation and take it with you to redeem.
- (816) 595-1234
The Kansas City Zoo Experience Survey found at www.kansascityzooexperience.com is an online survey designed by Kansas City Zoo. They want your valuable feedback for their on-goings of the zoo. They care about your feedback and want your opinion on the atmosphere, products, services, and overall customer experience. The survey is online so it is very easy and comfortable for you. This step by step guide made by us will help you in every set of the way of the survey. After completing your survey you will get a validation code that you can avail on your next visit to the zoo.