The LakeLand Survey found at lakeland.co.uk, is an online questionnaire designed by the company to help understand their customers better and also the customers could provide the necessary suggestions they think that the company could adopt. All the criticism will be appreciated and they will try to improve as much as they can.
The survey will be anonymous and will take only a few minutes of your time. Is it online as well so you don’t need to worry about going out. The survey can be done at the comfort of your couch. The questions are very simple and based on your last visit to the store. Read all the questions carefully and answer truthfully. They care for your happiness and the pleasant experience of your visit to the store. They want to know what their average customer wants. They want to know how they can improve in terms of atmosphere, service, and products. When you give the survey you have a chance to Win Cash vouchers worth $50. It’s crazy Isn’t it?
Table Of Contents
ABOUT LAKELAND HISTORY
Lakeland is a chain of stores dealing in kitchenware that includes processors, baking dishes, cooking ware, and much more. The company was owned by Alan Rayer and now it is owned by his three sons and they expanded the company from plastics to kitchenware.
They first used to seal polythene bags to kitchen farmers.
Now they have started selling cookware in glass, stainless steel, ceramic, and wood. The company has 69 stores across the UK, the first one being in Windmere. Now they have also started selling specialty food, gardening items, and seasonal products.
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND REQUIRED FOR THE LAKELAND SURVEY
- The survey was taken by Uk citizens only.
- The customer should be about 18 years of age.
- They should have access to laptops/mobile with a good internet connection.
- Having a receipt of your last visit at Lakeland l is necessary. As it is an invitation for the survey.
- Remember to check the code on the receipt.
- The customer should be able to read and write in English or Spanish
- Remember to answer honestly at all times.
- Try to be as specific as you can be
- One entry per receipt
- The company employees are not allowed to enter.
- The prize cannot be substituted
- The limit is one person per receipt
- No refund available
HOW TO TAKE THE LAKELAND SURVEY ONLINE
- Firstly, Go to survey-lakeland.co.uk.
- Read the short paragraph and click start when ready.
- You will see the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes by clicking the hyperlink above the start button.
- This will allow you to read about the drawing and find out how to enter, when and how you will be notified, and more.
- Select the store you visited, whether or not you would recommend the store to friends, and rate the variety of things provided. There will be yes and no questions as well.
- There is also a text box provided where you can write your own thoughts, comments, or suggestions. It is important to use this box to include problems, suggestions for improvement, and more.
- Enter your email address to enter the drawing for Lakeland vouchers worth 50 euros. You are not required to enter your email to leave feedback.
- Lakeland HQ Address: Lakeland Limited, Alexandra Buildings, Windermere, Cumbria LA23 1BQ, United Kingdom.
- Lakeland HQ Phone Number: +44 (0) 15 3948 8100
- Lakeland HQ Fax Number: +44 (0) 15 3948 8300
- Lakeland Customer Care: +44 (0) 15 3948 8100
The Lakeland Survey found at lakeland.co.uk survey is an online survey designed by the Lakeland company. They want your valuable feedback for their on-goings of the store. They care about your feedback and want your opinion on the atmosphere, services, food, and overall customer experience. The survey is online so it is very easy and comfortable for you. This step by step guide made by us will help you in every set of the way of the survey. After completing your survey you can get a chance in which you can avail cash vouchers worth $50.
- Lakeland Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.lakeland.retail-maxim.com/Terms/
- Lakeland Official Website: http://www.lakeland.co.uk/