The Metro Customer Satisfaction Survey, which can be found at www.metrosurvey.ca, is a series of questions designed by the officials of Metro, which helps customers have a chance to give the company its feedback and reviews. The survey helps in the better performance of the company, as the feedback provided by their customers helps them to eradicate all the problems and helps them in the overall development. All that the company wants is that its customers should have a better experience at the store every time they visit. Your feedback will give them the insight they need to keep you happy and satisfied. You can take the survey as a medium which helps the company to allow reading the mind of its customers. Thus, it is important for you all to take this survey honestly and give your genuine reviews about the place.
If you participate in the survey, you will have a rightful chance of leaving behind honest feedback; which in turn will be of great help for the store. This will lead to a better experience for you and other customers in the future.
So, if you want to know as to how and where could the survey be taken, and what are the steps followed; then you need not worry more. Here, in our article, we have provided a very detailed guide for the Metro Guest Satisfaction Survey. Apart from this, the step-by-step guidance we have also provided the reference links here in the article for your further assistance. So let’s get started with the article.
WWW.METROSURVEY.CA SURVEY – ABOUT THE METRO
Metro INC is the 3rd largest grocery store in Canada. Metro is a leading grocer that sells food and pharmaceuticals. It serves the greater Ontario and Quebec regions. 600 food store locations fall under the titles of ” Metro”, “Super C”,” Metro Plus” and “Food Basics”. There are more than 250 pharmacies and drugstores that are under the name of “Pharmacy and Drug Basics”, “Clinic plus”, and “Brunet”. At the various food store, fresh, and high-end grocery products may be purchased at premium prices. The company was founded by Rolland Jeanneau, in Verdun, Quebec, Canda in 1947. It has over 365 stores in various locations in Canda. The metro is a very successful business.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE SURVEY
The step-by-step quick guide is given below, which will help you in the successful completion of the survey form.
- The user should have a basic knowledge of English or French Language.
- Recent Receipt from your visit to the Metros which contains an invitation to the survey.
- The user must have access to a computer or laptop.
- Should have a reliable internet connection.
RULES TO BE FOLLOWED
- The user must be the legal resident of the United States of America or Canada.
- The user’s age must be 18 years or older.
- The validation code offered is non-transferable.
- The employees and acquaintances of the Metro are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- One entry per survey invitation.
STEPS TO TAKE FOR METRO SURVEY ONLINE
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Metro Survey and click on the URL and click on www.metrosurvey.ca
- Enter your preferred language.
- Read the instructions given there.
- Enter the survey code from your invitation card.
- Click “Start” when ready, to begin the Metro store Survey.
- You will get a set of questions to answer, related to your experience at the Metro.
- The questions will be related to the service at the store, the cleanliness of the place, the quality, and the variety of the items, the environment, the behavior of staff, everything.
- Answer all the questions honestly, rate your overall experience at the place.
- Also, ratings will be asked to provide them loyally and genuinely.
- Once completed, you will be asked to provide your contact details, along with your Email ID.
- Submit the survey, after filling up all the details asked. You will receive a validation code which will help you to redeem upon a coupon of $1000 your next visit to the store.
In case of any query, or help any other additional information you can contact the Metro store at the toll-free customer service number→ 1-888-863-8768
- Metro Survey Contest Rules: http://metrosurvey.ca/page/rules
- Metro Survey Previous Winners: http://metrosurvey.ca/page/winners
- Metro Survey Need Help: http://metrosurvey.ca/page/help
- Metro Official Website:https://www.metro.ca/en
We sincerely hope that you have liked our article on the “Metro Customer Experience Survey” found at www.metrosurvey.ca. And with the hope that our article has provided you with the necessary guidance, we wrap up here. Your valuable suggestions are always appreciated. If you want to read more posts like this, then visit my site weeklyadsoffer.com.