Have you visited a Micro Centre store recently? Then you are the right person to take part in the Micro Centre Survey. The Micro Centre Survey found on www.microcetresurveys.com is an online questionnaire developed by Micro Centre to know its customers and their opinions and the quality of their experiences they experienced at their recent visit to its stores. So that, Micro Centre can make improvements based upon the suggestions of its customers and their requirements.
The Micro Centre Survey will be helpful for Micro Centre in creating an understanding of its business among its customers and to provide them better services and overall experiences at their future visits to its stores. And you will also Micro Stand coupons which can be redeemed on your future visit to the stores.
Table Of Contents
ABOUT MICRO STORES
Micro Centre is an American computer department trading in computers, laptops, computer software, and computer parts. Being founded in 1979 by John Baker and Bill Bayne with a single store to owning 25 stores nationwide Micro Centre has come a long way. The company offers its service through both methods i.e. physical stores and through web stores. Plus, Micro Centre was the first-ever retailer in the U.S DJI Mavic Pro Drone.
It currently offers about 30,000 products that come under 700 categories. Besides this, it has also achieved various awards these years like in 2016, it won both the first and the second prize in Intel’s annual “Score with Intel Core” competition. Micro Centre is also known for its giving back to society’s attitude and you will find it working with local NGO’s and groups from the objective of serving the society.
NECESSARY THINGS TO TAKE THE SURVEY
- You should be having a PC or laptop, having an internet connection.
- You should be a legal resident of the United Kingdom to take part in the Micro Centre Survey.
- You should have a basic knowledge of the English language.
- The employees working at Micro Centre and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in this survey.
- You should be holding the receipt from your recent visit to Miro Centre, providing you the invitation to take part in the Micro Centre Survey.
- Purchase from any Micro Centre is not necessary to take part in the Micro Centre Survey.
- You should be 18 or above to participate.
STEPS TO TAKE MICRO CENTRE SURVEY ONLINE
- Open www.microcentresurveys.com on your PC or laptop.
- Now from the receipt, you are holding, enter the reference or repair number.
- Click the “Take Survey Now” button.
- Now submit the details.
- After submitting, you will get a set of questions based upon your experience. Answer all of these questions honestly.
- You have to rate your answers which range from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- After answering the questions, they will ask for your contact details so that you get free Micro Centre coupons
- Submit the valid contact information and you are done.
- Using just 10 to 15 minutes of your time you have helped Micro Centre by sharing your true opinion and you got Micro Centre coupons which can be redeemed on your next visit at their stores. Isn’t it a win-win combination!
- 1 (614) 850-3675
A good company or business is the one that allows customers to play a significant role in improving the business. And Micro Centre is a company that keeps customer satisfaction as the priority. The Micro Centre online customer satisfaction survey is a great way to establish a two-way connection between the management, who is behind the daily operations of the Micro Centre stores, and its customers. Making this survey online will help the customers to take part in the survey at their comfort.
Adding a price factor of providing a chance to earn free Micro Centre discount coupons will help the company connect with more people and in the collection of more data. Each and every employee at Micro Centre is entirely dedicated to the main aim of customer satisfaction. If you are having negative reviews about the store chain then you should rate all the answers honestly. People at Micro Centre respect each and every opinion they receive, no matter if it’s positive or negative. And are ready to work upon them to provide you a better experience on your next visit. If you want to read more posts like this, then visit my site weeklyadsoffer.com.
- Micro Center Customer Review Survey At insite.intelli-shop.com
- Micro Center Official Site At www.microcenter.com