The Montana Guest Experience Survey found at www.montanasurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by the restaurant to help understand their customers better and also the customers could provide the necessary suggestions they think that the company could adopt. All the criticism will be appreciated and they will try to improve as much as they can.
The survey will be anonymous and will take only a few minutes of your time. Is it online as well so you don’t need to worry about going out. The survey can be done at the comfort of your couch. The questions are very simple and based on your last visit to the restaurant. Read all the questions carefully and answer truthfully. They care for your happiness and the pleasant experience of your visit to the restaurant. They want to know what their average customer wants. They want to know how they can improve in terms of atmosphere, service, and quality of the food they make and etc. When you give the survey you will receive a validation code that you can use on your next visit to the restaurant. It’s crazy Isn’t it?
Table Of Contents
ABOUT MONTANA BBQ AND BAR
Montana bbq and bar is also known as Montana’s Cookhouse. It is a restaurant chain in Canada that is famous for its lodge-type food like smoked ribs, steaks, and burgers. The headquarter is located in Vaughan, Ontario. The chain is a subsidiary of Cara Operations. The motive of the restaurant is to offer a casual, family-friendly dining atmosphere in a lodge setting instead of fine dining.
They also provide kids with crayons and are invited to color on their placements, which are made of paper. Montana currently has more than 90 restaurants located throughout Canadian and can be found in all of the provinces except for Quebec.
THINGS REMEMBER AND REQUIRED FOR THE MONTANA SURVEY
- The survey was taken by US citizens only.
- The customer should be about 18 years of age.
- They should have access to laptops/mobile with a good internet connection.
- Having a receipt of your last visit to Montana’s is necessary. As it is an invitation for the survey.
- Remember to check the code on the receipt.
- The customer should be able to read and write in English or French.
- Remember to answer honestly at all times.
- Try to be as specific as you can be
- One entry per receipt
- The company employees are not allowed to enter.
- The limit is one person per receipt
- After getting the validation code make sure to visit Montana’s in 21 days.
HOW TO TAKE THE MONTANA’S SURVEY ONLINE
- Firstly, Go to www.montanassurvey.com
- Then type in your 14 digit access code.
- You will need to get information from your receipts, such as your check number, date of visit, and the access code.
- During the survey, you will be asked about several different types of questions concerning your experience. They will be on several subjects, ranging from the type of service you received, the food you ordered, and what your opinion is concerning the taste, quality, and portions.
- You may also be asked how comfortable the location made you feel, from the cleanliness of the ambiance the restaurant.
- The questions may be in a few different formats, such as a yes or no question, or a multiple choice. Depending on certain answers you may be given an opportunity to write in a text given box to explain why Montana’s exceeded your expectations or you were not completely satisfied.
All of this information is taken into consideration to continuously help provide an outstanding experience at Montana’s.
- (GTA) 416-940-5655
- (Toll-Free) 1-844-729-7830
Montana’s Guest Experience Survey found at www.montanasurvey.com is an online survey designed by the Montana restaurant. They want your valuable feedback for their on-goings of the restaurant. They care about your feedback and want your opinion on the atmosphere, services, food, and overall customer experience. The survey is online so it is very easy and comfortable for you. This step by step guide made by us will help you in every set of the way of the survey. After completing your survey you will receive a validation code that you can use on your next visit to the restaurant.
- Montana’s BBQ & Bar Official Website: https://www.montanas.ca/