The Micheal’s Customer Satisfaction Survey found at www.MyMichealsvisit.com, is an online questionnaire designed by the company to help understand their customers better and also the customers could provide the necessary suggestions they think that the company could adopt. All the criticism will be appreciated and they will try to improve as much as they can.
The survey will be anonymous and will take only a few minutes of your time. Is it online as well so you don’t need to worry about going out. The survey can be done at the comfort of your couch. The questions are very simple and based on your last visit to the store. Read all the questions carefully and answer truthfully. They care for your happiness and the pleasant experience of your visit to the store. They want to know what their average customer wants. They want to know how they can improve in terms of atmosphere, service, and products. When you give the survey you will get a validation code for an offer on your receipt which you will be able to use on your next visit at any Micheal’s location.
Table Of Contents
ABOUT MICHEAL’S HISTORY
Michaels Stores Inc. is the largest North American retailer of arts and craft supplies. Micheal’s Store Inc has its headquarters in Irving, Texas.
There are more than 1200 stores across the United States and Canada as well as 118 Aaron and Brother stores. In addition, Michaels also has 10 in-house brands: Recollections, Studio Decor, Bead Landing, Creatology, Ashland, Celebrate It, Art Minds, Artist’s Loft, Craft Smart, and Loops & Threads.
Michaels craft stores provide supplies for painting, knitting, beading, framing and saw a huge business boom when scrapbooking became popular in the last decade. Seasonal products for Halloween and Christmas continue to sell well. They are privately owned by equity firms and are not traded openly on the stock market.
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND REQUIRED ITEMS FOR THE MICHEALS SURVEY
- The survey was taken by US and Canadian citizens only.
- The customer should be about 18 years of age.
- They should have access to laptops/mobile with a good internet connection.
- Having a receipt of your last visit to Micheal’s is necessary. As it is an invitation for the survey.
- Remember to check the 22 digit code on the receipt.
- The customer should be able to read and write in English, French or Spanish
- Remember to answer honestly at all times.
- Try to be as specific as you can be
- Visit Micheal’s store within 7 days after taking the survey.
- Take the survey in 7 days after purchasing from Micheal’s
HOW TO TAKE THE MICHEAL’S CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY ONLINE
- Purchasing an item at the respective Michaels Store is necessary.
- Save the receipt
- Visit www.MyMichealsvisit.com
- Take the survey in Spanish or French, English.
- Enter the 22-digit code into the text boxes provided. This should be found on your receipt. Click start when ready.
- Answer questions about your most recent visit. Please be as honest as you can and take your time, as this is the way the company will change bad habits.
- Pay close attention to directions, as some questions will allow more than one answer. Use text boxes whenever possible to give extra information.
- When finished with the survey, you will be given a validation code to redeem the offer on your next visit.
The Micheal’s Customer Satisfaction Survey found at www.MyMichealsvisit.com is an online survey designed by Micheal’s company. They want your valuable feedback for their on-goings of the art&craft store. They care about your feedback and want your opinion on the atmosphere, services, products, and overall customer experience. The survey is online so it is very easy and comfortable for you. This step by step guide made by us will help you in every set of the way of the survey. After completing your survey you will get a code that will give you some excellent offers.
- Michael’s Craft Stores Official Website: http://www.michaels.com/