The Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero is an online questionnaire developed by the store to make improvements based upon suggestions of customer’s requirements that will be helpful to create an understanding. To all the Canadian residents, Petro-Canada is offering a chance to earn 200 Petro Points. You just need to fill out their survey which is mainly based upon your recent visit to their stores. By filling this Guest Satisfaction Survey you will also stand a chance to win a Petro-Canada Pre-Paid Card worth $2,475 CDN.
For participating in this survey you must hold an invitation to participate in your Petro-Canada purchase receipt. If holding the receipt you can take the survey at petro-canada.ca/hero and after you are done, you will get an entry into the draw. The contest will be held in 4 different periods from which the first would end on 31st March 2020 and the winner would be selected randomly.
Table Of Contents
Petro-Canada is a Canadian company in partnership with Suncor Energy having its headquarters in Calgary, Alberta. Before 1990, it was just a crown corporation there. In 2006, a pre-paid mobile service named Petro-Canada Mobility was also started by it. In 2009, it was merged with Suncor Energy and is now among the top companies in Canada. It owns various refineries in Quebec, Alberta, and Newfoundland. Various oil fields spreading throughout the country are controlled by it.
NECESSARY THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE TAKE THE PETRO-CANADA SURVEY
- You must possess the knowledge of using a PC with an internet connection.
- You should know either English or Francais.
- You should possess the receipt from your last visit having an invitation to participate in the survey.
- You should be 18 or above.
HOW TO TAKE PETRO-CANADA SURVEY ONLINE
- Open www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero on your PC.
- Fill the date of your last visit from the receipt. You can either type it or use the calendar tool.
- With the help of the drop-down box, enter the time of your visit to the store.
- Answer the questions truthfully based upon your experience at their store which includes questions about the staff, cleanliness inside the stores, and many more.
- Giving your honest opinions is necessary and bad reviews will not kick you out from the race of winning the draw. And would help the company to better itself.
- To earn the rewards you just need to make your account at their site or use the one you already had. After following all the directions given by them you are done and are entitled to the entry in the draw.
CONTEST PERIOD AND RESULTS
The Petro-Canada 2020 Guest Satisfaction Contest will be held in four different time periods starting from 1st January to 31st March, the second would be from 1st April to 30th June, the third from 1st July to 30th Sept., and fourth will be from 1st Oct. to 31st Dec. 2020.
The winners of the draws would be informed via e-mail or the phone number they have provided. We wish you good luck with the draw and hope you win it.
The online system of filling the survey made it easier for the management to directly communicate with the customers and learn about the issues that need to be rectified soon. Petro-Canada has always given preference to what their customers think of them and tries to make the there overall experience a better one every time and this survey is a part of it. It is a great thing to pay this much focus on customer satisfaction and now we know how it had secured its place among one of the top companies of Canada. Providing honest opinions here would help you and the company both as you will get a better experience on the next visit to their stores.
- Petro-Canada phone number: 1-800-668-0220
- Mail: Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Contest C/O In-Touch Insight Systems 400 March Road Ottawa, ON K2K 3H4
- To purchase a Petro-Canada gift card dial 1-866-401-3957
- Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: http://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/independent/640.aspx#how
- Petro-Canada Official Website: http://www.petro-canada.ca/default.aspx