The Peter Piper Pizza Guest Satisfaction Survey found at www.PPPsurvey.com is an online questionnaire designed by the restaurant to help understand their customers better and also the customers could provide the necessary suggestions they think that the company could adopt. All the criticism will be appreciated and they will try to improve as much as they can.
Do you love pizza?
Do you like the customer service at the restaurant?
The survey will be anonymous and will take only a few minutes of your time. Is it online as well so you don’t need to worry about going out. The survey can be done at the comfort of your couch. The questions are very simple and based on your last visit to the restaurant. Read all the questions carefully and answer truthfully. They care for your happiness and the pleasant experience of your visit to the restaurant. They want to know what their average customer wants. They want to know how they can improve in terms of atmosphere, service, and food. When you give the survey you will receive a validation code. Please make sure to look at your code so as to what you will receive.
Table Of Contents
ABOUT PETER PIPER PIZZA
The restaurant chain is a leading entertainment center, where parents can organize parties for their children. Similarly to Chuck E Cheese, the restaurant chain offers a game room – a nicely equipped playground with arcade and video games – where kids can have fun and also win prizes. At the same time, the pizza chain appeals to adults too, offering free WiFi, big, flat TVs, and even a beer menu at some locations.
Peter Piper Pizza restaurants enjoy a good reputation for their fresh food and quality of service. Parents and kids alike can enjoy pizza made from scratch, as well as chicken wings, desserts, or salads.
Founded in 1973 in Arizona, the business has grown rapidly. Currently, there are over 30 company restaurants across the Southwest United States and Mexico, as well as over 100 franchise locations.
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND REQUIRED FOR THE PETER PIPER PIZZA SURVEY
- The survey was taken by 50 US Citizen
- The customer should be about 18 years of age.
- They should have access to laptops/mobile with a good internet connection.
- Having a receipt of your last visit at The Peter Piper pizza is necessary. As it is an invitation for the survey.
- Remember to check the digit code on the receipt.
- The customer should be able to read and write in English or Spanish.
- Remember to answer honestly at all times.
- Try to be as specific as you can be
HOW TO TAKE THE PETER PIPER PIZZA SURVEY ONLINE
- First, visit the website www.pppsurvey.com
- Second, select your language. It can either be Spanish or English. They have designed this for your convenience.
- Third, enter the 13-digit code from your last visit receipt. It is like an invitation for the survey.
- Now, you will be asked a series of questions about your most recent visit to a Peter Piper Pizza location, about the food, ambiance, customer experience.
- Follow the indications on the screen and rate your customer experience and guest satisfaction. Be as honest as possible and let them know if you have encountered any problems on your most recent visit.
- Congratulations! You have finished completing the PPPsurvey and helped Peter Piper Pizza make their restaurant a better family place.
The Peter Piper Pizza Guest Satisfaction Survey found at www.PPPsurvey.com is an online survey designed by the Pizza company. They want your valuable feedback for their on-goings of the restaurant. They care about your feedback and want your opinion on the atmosphere, services, food, and overall customer experience. The survey is online so it is very easy and comfortable for you. This step by step guide made by us will help you in every set of the way of the survey. After completing your survey you will get a validation code that you can use on your next visit at the restaurant.