The Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey found at www.rosslistens.com is an online questionnaire set up by the company. They currently get to associate with innovative ideas, constantly improving their products and services at the same time to be on top of the market. Each company understands that it’s additional valuable and effective to target the wants of their existing customers, instead of obtaining new ones.
Additionally, you get rewarded for your time and effort in taking part in the Survey. The reward is big and can prevent heaps once it involves purchases you make. The queries, therefore, take many minutes to finish. The fun part of this survey is that you simply will take the survey at the comfort of your couch — no requirement to visit a physical location.
ROSS STORES HISTORY
Ross is an American chain of off-price department stores in the United States. It is operating under the store name Ross Dress for Less headquartered in Dublin, California. It was started in the year 1950 in San Bruno, California. The company’s focus is to bring the customers a constant stream of the quality department and specialty store. Moreover, it is the largest retailer store in the United States. Ross currently operates plenty of stores with the number currently at 1,412. These stores are located in 37 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, and Guam.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE TAKE ROSS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
We have emphasized the simplicity of the questions. This makes your work fun and straightforward. The questions are related to your real experiences of purchasing in the outlet. Some requirements are:
- Have a laptop or a phone with an excellent browser to access the survey site
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey and are willing to respond to the questions with honesty.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Be over 18 years of age in order to participate.
- There is one grand prize which will be a $1,000 Ross Stores gift card as well as 5-second place prizes which will consist of a $100 Ross Stores gift card. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
HOW TO TAKE ROSS SURVEY ONLINE
Step 1. Visit www.rosslistens.com
Step 2. Select your preferred language. Click next to access the survey questions.
Step 3. You must enter the 15 digit receipt number from your receipt.
Step 4. Please take your time to read all guidelines given in the questionnaire and answer the questions with honesty based on your recent experience with the retailer. You can take your time to go through the questionnaire.
Step 5. Be ready to share your correct contact details for feedback on the survey outcomes. This will only be used for sweepstakes entry. If you do not wish to enter the drawing, simply close your browser window.
- Ross Dress For Less Head Office Address: 4440 Rosewood Dr.Pleasanton, CA94588.
- Ross Dress For Less Head Office Phone No.: (925) 965-4400
- Ross Dress For Less Customer Care No.: 800-335-1115
The Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at Survey.Kay.com, is a survey aimed to enhance the customer survey. The questions are straightforward and are related to your previous experiences when you visited the joint. Once you’re completed with the survey, you get the chance to take part in the sweepstakes drawing with $1000 as the prize. Our step by step guide will allow you to take the survey with ease and win. For any queries or feedback kindly comment down below in the comment section.
- Ross Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.rosslistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=522910
- Ross Stores Website: https://www.rossstores.com/