The 2nd & Charles Customer Service Survey is an online customer-oriented poll designed to keep up with its customers. The survey form could be found at www.tell2nc.com. The companies aim behind conducting the survey is to keep up with the customer’s satisfaction and happiness; as the company wants you to have a great experience at their store. Plus to improve its customer service and upgrade its quality as per the requirement of its customer
If you are one among those customers who have been invited to take the 2nd & Charles survey, then this article is just the right path for you to fill the form. The article here gives the detailed and step by step guidance, on how to fill the form, requirements, rules and rewards and all other particulars needed to participate in the 2nd & Charles Survey. The survey is conducted online for the customer’s convenience. If you are taking this survey, then it’s an opportunity to be completely honest with your company about your likes and dislikes in the company.
Table Of Contents
ABOUT THE 2ND & CHARLES
The 2nd & Charles works under different titles such as Books-A-Million, Bookland, Books & Company. It is a bookstore chain in the United States, Currently, the store operates 260 stores in 32 states. The store sells books, magazines, collectible items, and gifts. The store, basically, offers cash or credit of the store in exchange for books, collectibles, and other such items.
FOR THE SMOOTH UNDERTAKING OF THE 2ND & CHARLES SURVEY PREREQUISITES TO TAKE THE SURVEY
- You should have access to a laptop with a reliable internet connection.
- Very basic knowledge and understanding of the English Language.
- Should have the survey invitation or recently visited 2nd & Charles receipt.
- Should have a valid Email ID.
RULES FOR THE SURVEY
- The survey is available only for the residents of the United States of America, the United Kingdom & and Canada.
- The user must be 18 years or older at an age in order to participate in the survey.
- The transfer of Prizes is not allowed.
- Only one entry per receipt is allowed.
- A single user can take only up to 5 surveys in a month.
- 2nd & Charles employees, their family members, or sponsors are not allowed to take up the survey.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE FILLING THE 2ND & CHARLES SURVEY ONLINE
The step-by-step quick guide is given below, which will help you in the successful competition of the survey form.
- First and foremost, visit the official website of the 2nd & Charles Survey & open the URL www.tell2nc.com
- Next, from your invitation, receipt enters the following information.
- 4-digit transaction number.
- Store Name and Number.
- The name of the city and location of the store.
- Date & Time of the visit.
- The amount spent at the store.
- Next, click on the Start Button to start with your survey.
- Rate your overall experience at the store, genuinely.
- Answer all the questions with utter honesty; the questions will be related to the service provided by the staff, the qualities of the product and the cleanliness of the store and other such related questions.
- Rate as per your overall satisfaction.
- For the Sweepstakes entry, please provide in with your contact information, do so by following the directions provided.
- Submit the 2nd & Charles Survey and exit.
In case of any query, contact the 2nd & Charles Customer Service at 888-878-8058, or you can mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd & Charles Website: http://2ndandcharles.com/
We sincerely hope that you have liked our article on “How to take the 2nd&Charles Customer Satisfaction Survey”. And with the hope that our article has provided you with the necessary guidance, we wrap up here. Your valuable suggestions are always appreciated.