Are you in love to purchase clothes from Abercrombie & Fitch? Want to share your reviews with the Abercrombie & Fitch then the brand has set up a customer satisfaction survey. The Abercrombie & Fitch customer satisfaction survey found at www.tellanf.com is a web questionnaire developed by the brand to store your valuable feedback contained good or bad both aspects regarding their services and products offered by them to keep a smile on your face always, they want to touch your wings of expectations to grow the heights of the brand.
You do not need to take any confusion about timing. It will take a couple of minutes of your precious timing at the comfort of your couch. There is not a necessary condition of physical appearance and made an online method for your convenience. They want to glean sensible opinions from the customers that help to make the best collection for college-age and young adults through an understanding of audience needs with classic style choices. Participants of the survey will get the chance to win a validation code of $10 off coupons applicable to the next purchase.
Table Of Contents
ABOUT ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH
The Abercrombie & Fitch was developed by Ezra Fitch and David T in 1982 to set up pretty comfy and easy locations around the globe. They both have been doing business for the last 120 years as aim to achieve the satisfaction of customers.
Now they feel proud to say that currently, around 1049 locations of the Abercrombie & Fitch are there to spread joy among people. It is based in Ohio, United States, and also known for its fundraising for diseases of women and cancer patients.
|Survey Name||Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.tellanf.com/|
|Survey Prize||$10 OFF Coupon|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Survey Expiry Date||n/a|
|Coupon Limit||One coupon per visit.|
NECESSARY THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE TAKING ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
You should have awareness of its guidelines and prerequisites before starting the survey procedure.
- Must have a smartphone or laptop with feasible internet connectivity required to complete the survey in just a few minutes.
- Ability to understand either English or Spanish language to answer with your honesty.
- There is no condition for payment and purchase after your last visit to the Abercrombie & Fitch store.
- Last visit receipt is necessary to cross the welcoming doors of the Abercrombie & Fitch store considered as an invitation for the survey.
- Your honest opinions are required to take the survey.
- Try to become as specific as you can.
- This survey is designed for only citizens of the United States.
- 18 years old or above are allowed to take the survey, besides that it is a barrier for those who want to take the survey.
HOW TO TAKE ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY ONLINE
This steps-to-steps guide will help you to take the survey appropriately to reduce the difficulties you face during the survey.
- customers need to go to the official URL of Abercrombie & Fitch at www.tellanf.com
- Now you will get an option to select the preferred language for your convenience to give answers appropriately.
- Fill the block of the store number mentioned on your receipt.
- After that, you will need to enter the registration number found on your recent visit receipt. A diagram will be displayed on the screen for your comfort.
- Now, enter the information regarding the transaction ID mentioned on your receipt.
- After that, enter the date of the last visit to the store. Click on “Continue” to move forward ahead.
- You will be asked some questions related to your last visit to the store, reply with your honesty.
- Now you have finished. Click on submit to close the browser.
- Customer service: 1 (866) 681-3115
- Customer service hours: 24/7
- Support email address: Abercrombie@Abercrombie.com
- Abercrombie & Fitch headquarters address: 6301 Fitch Path New Albany OH 43054 United States
The Abercrombie & Fitch customer satisfaction survey found at www.tellanf.com is an online going process to know about your valuable feedback based on your likes and dislikes which in turn a great help for the company to set a comfortable aura on your next purchase and maintain the best collection on your every visit at the store.