The Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey found www.TellCdnTire.com, is an online questionnaire designed by the company to help understand their customers better and also the customers could provide the necessary suggestions they think that the company could adopt. All the criticism will be appreciated and they will try to improve as much as they can.
The survey will be anonymous and will take only a few minutes of your time. Is it online as well so you don’t need to worry about going out. The survey can be done at the comfort of your couch. The questions are very simple and based on your last visit to the store. Read all the questions carefully and answer truthfully. They care for your happiness and the pleasant experience of your visit to the store. They want to know what their average customer wants. They want to know how they can improve in terms of atmosphere, service, and even products. When you give the survey you will enter into sweepstakes and you can enter a drawing and can win $1000 Canadian dollars per day.
ABOUT CANADIAN TIRE
Canadian Tire is a retail store headquartered in Toronto, Canada. They sell an extensive range of automotive, home, leisure, and sports products. Some of the stores of Canadian Tire even sell food products. The Canadian Tire Corporation’s retail operations include Canadian Tire Petroleum; Canadian Tire, which is the core automotive and retail service operation, operating a huge car repair shop in each store; Mark’s; Forzani Group Limited; Canadian Tire Financial Services; Canadian Tire Jumpstart; CT REIT; and PartSource.
|Founder||Alfred J. Billes
J. William Billes
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Number of locations
|Products||Automotive, sports and leisure, and home products|
|Total assets||$15.303 billion|
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND REQUIRED FOR THE CANADIAN TIRE SURVEY
- The survey was taken by Canadian citizens only.
- The customer should be about 18 years of age.
- They should have access to laptops/mobile with a good internet connection.
- Having a receipt of your last visit at Canadian tire is necessary. As it is an invitation for the survey.
- Remember to check the digit code on the receipt.
- The customer should be able to read and write in English or french.
- Remember to answer honestly at all times.
- Try to be as specific as you can be
- The prize is not transferable
- Only one entry per sweepstakes
HOW TO TAKE THE CANADIAN TIRE SURVEY ONLINE
- Visit www.TellCdnTire.com
- You are encouraged to click on each of these and read them. Everything is in both English and French for your convenience.
- Once you have finished reading the rules, click the large red button that says English or French to continue the survey.
- You will be asked to enter the time, the total amount spent, and the receipt ID in the text boxes. There is a numbered diagram to help you. Click Enter when ready.
- You will see many questions spanning the next few pages. Answer these honestly and thoroughly.
- When you have finished the questionnaire, you will be asked to enter the drawing. You are not required to enter. But I think you should. Follow directions and enter your information to enter the drawing.
The Krystal Feedback Survey found at www.TellCdnTire.com is an online survey designed by the Canadian Tire company. They want your valuable feedback for their on-goings of the store . They care about your feedback and want your opinion on the atmosphere, products, services, food, and overall customer experience. The survey is online so it is very easy and comfortable for you. This step by step guide made by us will help you in every set of the way of the survey. After completing your survey you can enter a drawing and can win $1000 per day.
- Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.tellcdntire.com/report/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=e8779e46-47a4-4ee0-9485-5073e85f28fa&v=0&type=0&tag=ContestRulesEnglish
- Canadian Tire Official Website: http://www.canadiantire.ca/