Have you paid a recent visit to The Eat’n Park restaurant, then you are the right person to take part in The Eat’n Park Survey! The Earth’n Park Customer Feedback Survey found on www.tellenp.com is an online questionnaire designed by The Eat’n Park to know its customer’s opinions and the quality of their experiences at the recent visit they paid at its stores.
So that, The Eat’n Park can make improvements based on the customer’s suggestions and their requirements. And this will also be helpful to create an understanding of its business between the customers. This will also help the Eat’n Park to improve its services according to the customer requirements that will be helpful to create an understanding for its business among the costumers and to provide them better services and overall experiences at the future visits to their restaurant. And after filling the survey you will get an entry to their sweepstakes, which can make you win a free food coupon.
ABOUT THE EAT’N PARK
Eat’n Park is a restaurant chain based in Homestead, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The company has based in a moto on its famous smiley shaped cookies “the place for smiles”. Eat’n Park has 69 restaurants in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Eat’n Park launched on June 5, 1949, Hatch and Peter’s opened a 13-stall drive-in restaurant on Saw Mill Run Boulevard in the South Hills neighborhood of Pittsburgh. In 1986, the company launched its signature smiley cookies to coincide with adding bakery to its location. Which became very famous later. Now they are asking for customers’ opinions so that it can make required changes in its system.
|Survey Name||Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Receive a special offer|
|Survey Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
NECESSARY THINGS TO TAKE THE SURVEY
- You should have a PC or a laptop with a good internet connection.
- You should be holding the receipt from your recent visit at Eat N Park stating you the invitation to take part in the survey with a 13 digit survey invitation code.
- You should have a basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
RULES TO TAKE PART IN THE SURVEY
- You must be a legal resident of the United States and the district of Columbia.
- You can only use your receipt to take part in the survey within the 14 days of your purchase.
- Your receipt should have the invitation for taking part in the survey for actually taking part in it.
STEPS FOR THE EAT’N PARK SURVEY ONLINE
- Open www.tellenp.com on your PC or laptop.
- Choose your preferable language from English or Spanish.
- Now enter the 13 digit code from the receipt that got you the invitation to take part in the survey.
- Click on the start button.
- Read the questions and answer the questions truthfully and do give your true reviews. Don’t worry if they are negative ones as people at Eat’n Park cares about every view its customers and it won’t surely get you off from the race of winning the exciting prize.
- You will be asked whether you want to take part in the sweepstakes or not.
- Select your choice.
- If chosen yes, now just fill the contact details and other information to enter to the sweepstakes.
- And you are done, by spending barely 10 to 15 minutes of your time you have helped Eat’n Park to get better with its operations and you have earned an entry to the sweepstakes which can end you up winning a free food coupon.
Eat’ n Park Head Office Address: 285 Waterfront Dr. E # 200 Homestead, PA 15120 United States
- Eat’ n Park Head Office Phone No.: 1-412-461-2000
- Eat’ n Park Customer Support No.: (412) 461-6000
Online surveys had made it much easier to establish a two-way connection between the management who is behind the operations of Eat’n Park and the people that get served at their restaurants. Being it an online survey the customers can take the survey at their comfort. In this way Eat’n Park can connect with more costumers and collect more data.
Each and every employee at Eat’n Park is determined to provide their customers with the best food and services and this survey is a step in that process only. They care about what their customers think. By taking part in the survey you will not only get an entry into the sweepstakes but by providing them your honest opinion you will also have a better experience on your next visit to their restaurants as your truthful review will help them improve, isn’t it a win-win deal.